1. Conduct professional interviews to obtain preliminary
understanding of student needs and requirements.
2. Register for the relevant English test
middle school AEAS / IELTS, university IELTS
Receive the report in about 2 weeks
(depends on the student application group)
3. Our Native English speaking staff will provide students
with practice interview service and help understand the
desired school characteristics with the students.
4. Choose your favorite school, identify 3 of your desired schools.
5. Students provide school application documents:
Transcripts of the last two years
Certificates and certificates for any extracurricular activities
Passport ID / ID card
AEAS / IELTS results (depending on the student application group)
6. Submit the application fee and application form.
At the same time, students are to prepare a personal statement for the
‘Genuine Temporary Entrant’ (GTE) requirement of the student visa.
7. Arrange for an online interview with the school pending the
school's preliminary assessment.
8. Obtain the Certificate of Enrollment (COE)
Accept the offer and pay the reservation fee before the deadline.
9. Purchase Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Students can choose to buy by themselves or purchase through the school.
10. Preparation and application of student visa documents
During the application period, the Immigration Bureau may ask the applicant to provide more information or additional documents.
For example, a physical examination and or biometric information.
11. Obtain a student visa
Obtain visa number and visa expiry date.
12. Prepare for departure:
Book a ticket
Arrange airport transfers
Interview with the consultant again to help prepare the students.
*The above procedure may vary depending on the individual student’s situation. The above information is for reference only.*